Blackpine Escape 5 Turbo Tent simple and durable just like the rest of the Turbo Tent Line. There is no fuss or strain simply pick the perfect spot, stake it out, lock in the legs at the joints and push the top up, you have shelter in less than a minute! This model features a built in vestibule for more storage space, dining area, family game area, and is definitely nice for taking shoes off in a hurry during a downpour since it provides overhead shelter! The Turbo Series of rapid-pitch tents provide simple, carefree camping for where ever your adventures take you.
- Color: Olive green/beige
- Sets up in just seconds with easy locking legs
- Guy rope pocket on fly for quick & easy storage
- Proprietary membrane to the insides of our turbo tents that block out the shadows and images inside the tent while camping at night.
- Seams: heat taped.
- Alloy knuckles, feet & center hub
- Front & Back ''D'' door and two sidewall windows with zippered inside storm flaps with roof vents.
- Packing: Each set in a heavy duty 600D Polyester/ PVC carry bag.
- Power cord inlet.
- Full enclosed vestibule/rain fly with an arch aluminum pole erected.
- Black Pine black nylon mesh windows
- Sleeps 5
- Center Hieght: 6' 3"
- Wall Height: 5'
- Weight: 39 lbs
- 12'8"(L) x 8'5"(W) (with vestibule)
- 8'5"(W) x 7'5"(L) (tent only)
- 4'9"(L) x 8'5"(W) (vestibule area)
- Tent material: 150-denier ripstop polyester with Thermoguard lining
- Rain Fly 150-denier ripstop polyester
- Sewn-in 210D nylon bath tub style floor.