Designed originally as an Oztent RV fly, there are multiple uses for this shelter. Whether your looking to escape the UV rays at the beach as a sun shade, or if you need a lightweight one person emergency shelter tent, the Oztent RV fly has an awning and side flaps that can be used to extend the protection coverage..
NOTE: The additional (3) 6'2" (1.9m) poles are not included with this shelter, shown as demonstation purposes (sold separately).
(The 2nd pic set up shelter is shown with included bag content)
OPTIONAL ITEMS TO PURCHASE
- Can be converted easily into an emergency shelter, or a sun shelter at the beach and more!
- Deflective silver coating on roof to reflect the UV sun rays
- Side flaps to extend the area or close in for privacy
- Front awning can be closed for total protection
- Shelter includes (2) 5'6"(1.7m) telescopic poles, (7) steel 12" stakes, (7) guyropes and (1) carry bag for storage and handles for easy carrying
- 160"-total width (including side wings)
- 102"-total width (without side wings)
- 31"- sleeping area depth (approx)
- 41 1/2"- center height (approx)
- 58"- wide awning
- 89"- total awning + sleeping area depth (approx)
- 51"- side wing width
- Pack Size - 40" (L) x 5" (W)
- Material 700 polyester nylon 1500mm PU
- Taped seamed sealed
- Zippers heavy duty10mm construction
- Weight 5 lbs