Engel 50 DeepBlue cooler is the perfect companion, built to go wherever you go! Whether your camping, picnicing with family & friends or any other events that require goods to be kept cold. The DeepBlue design can be used with dry ice or bagged, and the unique 2" thick walls & lid are filled with dense polyurethane insulation, allowing ice to last for 6-8 days. The air tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket keeps the lid closed better, and dual padlock holes for locking shut makes it "Bear & Critter Resistant", and if that's not enough, built in hand grips and ergonomic designed rope handles make it convenient for transporting.
- Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely
- Up to 10 days Ice Rentention
- Dry ice compatible
- 3 year warranty
- Full length integrated self-stopping rear hinge for maximum strength.
- Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean
- Durable seamless rotationally-molded construction – UV resistant polyethylene.
- Lid includes unique ‘I-beam’ inserts for maximum weight bearing strength and to prevent warping.
- “IGBC Certified Bear Resistant Container” text clearly visible on rear lid of cooler
- Color: White, Tan or Camoflauge
- Dimensions(outer):24" x 17.5" x 18.5"
- Capacity: 50 quarts
- Multiple tie-down options available for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional tie-down systems
- Unique recessed "one twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.