The even heating of a Lodge Cast Iron 10.5" Griddle is essential for big breakfasts, quesadillas, roasted vegetables, or grilled sandwiches.
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Color: Black
- Material: Cast Iron
- Product: LxWxH: 15.9" x 10.3" x 1.5"
- Shipping LxWxH: 16" X 10.75" X 1.50"
- Weight: 3 lbs
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be dififcult. Lodge cookware comes seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place