Finally a 4 Person tent you can actually stand up in and walk around. The Bear Mountain has a 68 inch center height and walls that are 57 inches high and each wall has a huge window for screen house like views. The rain fly has 2 fiberglass poles which create awnings over the windows, allowing them to be left open while it is raining. The windows can be zipped closed if windblown rain is a problem or if you just need some privacy. A huge door allows easy entry and exit and makes getting that air mattress inside a little easier. Pockets sewn along the walls help keep small items from getting lost and glasses from getting stepped on. The bathtub floor means that there are no ground level seams. A duffle style carry bag makes packing up a little easier.
- Season 3
- Sleeps 3-4
- Pack Weight 18 lbs
- Dimensions 8' x 8'
- Floor Area 64 sq ft.
- Pack Size 24" x 6"
- Doors 1
- Windows 4
- Rooms 1
- Poles 8
- Pole Material Chain corded steel , fiberglass
- Floor Material Polyethylene
- Wall Material 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Roof Material 190T breathable polyester
- Netting Material 50D no-see-um mesh
- Fly Material 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating
- Stakes 8 - 7'' steel