The Bear Mtn. 10x10 is a large roomy free standing cabin tent, with 4 huge windows for unlimited views and unbeatable ventilation, but can be shut to keep out windblown rain. The straight walls increase interior space and allow freedom of movement without having to stoop or bend over. The rainfly has 2 poles which create awnings over each window to allow the windows to be left open in all but the worst weather. The awning in the front protects the doorway from water dripping directly into the tent. Pockets sewn into the tent help keep small items off the floor. A bathtub floor means no ground level seams to leak. A zippered duffle bag style storage bag, pole bag, stake bag, tent stakes, extra guy lines are all included
- Sleeps 4-5
- Pack Weight 28 lbs
- Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Interior Height 84"
- Floor Area 100 sq ft
- Pack Size 24'' x 6'' x 6''
- Doors 1
- Window 4
- Rooms 1
- Poles 8
- Pole Material Chain corded steel , fiberglass
- Floor Material Polyethylene
- Wall Material Polyester 190T 600mm P.U.
- Roof Material 190T breathable polyester
- Netting Material no-see-um mesh
- Fly Material Polyester 190T 1200mm P.U
- Stakes 8 - 7'' steel