The Kamp-Rite® Emergency Services Tent Cot (ESTC) was designed to meet the standard requirements of emergency service organizations worldwide. The high visibility color of the tent top and reflective tape enables easy identification of emergency service personnel. The self-contained Kamp-Rite® ESTC creates a private sleep shelter, standing 11” above the ground to provide comfort and protection from insects and dampness. The unique hinge design enables the Kamp-Rite® ESTC to be converted to a lounge chair for day time relaxation or a standard-style cot for sleeping out in the open or inside a facility. Each Kamp-Rite® ESTC carries Fire Retardancy Ratings as specified by government and emergency relief organizations globally, and the included rain fly ensures additional protection against inclement weather. The Kamp-Rite® ESTC measures 28”W x 84”L x 35”H, sets up in minutes and comes complete with a heavy duty carry bag.
- Heavy duty 210D Nylon
- No-See-Um Mesh on all windows and doors
- Elevated cot base for off-the-ground comfort
- Heavy duty, powder-coated aluminum steel frame
- Easy use, corrosion-resistant zippers
- Unique multi-function hinge design
- Converts to a lounge chair or cot
- Superior quality clips and buckles
- High visibility reflective tape
- Quick, easy set up
- Weight rating recommendation of 300 lbs.
- Heavy Duty 600D Carry Bag
- Fitted Waterproof Rain Fly
- Bed Size: 28″ W x 84″ L
- Tent Size: 28″ W x 84″ L x 35″ H
- Folded Size: 35″ x 31″ 6″
- Weight: 28 lbs.