The Kamp-Rite® ETC (Emergency Treatment Cot) was developed as a first response unit for medical and disaster relief management. The strong aluminum steel frame supports up to 450 lbs. and includes two buckled straps to ensure safety and security for the patient. The innovative design allows both the head and the foot of the cot to be elevated, providing added versatility in the medical treatment of each individual. This convenient, portable unit is extremely sturdy and versatile, the Kamp-Rite® ETC has been an asset in on-site treatment and care of emergency medical and disaster victims worldwide.
- Fully washable fabrics (ensuring that the unit can be sanitized after each use)
- Heavy duty tensioning straps (provides stability in various positions of the cot)
- Weight rating recommendation of 450 lbs.
- Patient restraining straps (provide excellent safety in the event of moving or transporting the patient or where the patient requires restraining)
- Adjustable head and foot
- Heavy Duty 600D Carry Bag
- Bed Size: 31″ W 85″ L x 17″ H
- Folded Size: 34″ 33″ x 8″
- Weight: 25 lbs.