Introducing our new Kodiak Flex Bow 10x10 VX tent! Kodiak Canvas has added large triangle windows on both ends. The extra windows give you extra ventilation and extra openness for 360 degrees of outdoor viewing on all sides. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really open the tent up. When conditions change, simply zip the windows shut from the inside. Whether your headed to the campground with your family or using as a base camp tent for elk hunting with your buddies, this all season, rugged tent is a great fit for the occasion. Made with a high grade Hydra Shield cotton duck canvas. The silicone treated fabric and tight weaved fabric provides 100% waterproofness while being completely breathable, see for yourself and try touching the inside walls during a heavy rain downpour without wicking through. Say goodbye to mugginess, condensation that can develop on the inner walls of the tent and say hello to the peace of mind knowing your camping trip will be a success from start to finish, with the assurance of knowing inclimate weather conditions will not spoil your plans. The easy one person set up takes only a few minutes after tent has been staked down to ground. For additional stability for the front awning and guy ropes we recommend anchoring your Kodiak tent with Bluescrew Anchors designed specifically for rooty ground, soft soil & sandy surfaces. This tent comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Kodiak Canvas.
• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
• Large 72x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
- Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in.
- Capacity: 6-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.