With 210 square feet of living space, Model 6160 is the largest Kodiak Canvas Tent available; offering enough room to sleep up to 12 people comfortably. The built-in awning with steel frame offers an additional 12’ x 8’ of covered space and can easily be enclosed using the optional three sided wall enclosure.
Apart from its massive size, the 12 Person Grand Cabin Canvas Tent offers a number of other luxury and unique features.
Inside it is divided by two canvas divider walls with zippered doors. The bedrooms on the left and right ends of the tent are each 7’W x 8’D; while the center Grand Room is 11 1⁄2’L x 8’D.
Getting in and out of any other large tent would be a hassle.
The Grand Cabin makes it easy with a large ‘D’ shaped door in each of the bedrooms and two doors at the front and back of the Grand Room. With a total of four doors, getting in and out of your tent will be a breeze!
With 12 people in one tent good ventilation and proper airflow is going to be all the more important.
The Kodiak Grand Cabin has eight windows with no-see-um mesh. So you can take advantage of ideal temperatures outside without letting in even the tiniest of bugs.
The windows are also equipped with zippered storm flaps. The built-in storm flaps provide privacy and protection when zipped up and can be easily rolled up when not in use.
There are also two additional gusseted privacy windows in the Kodiak 6160 model. The gusseted windows give you good air ventilation even when it’s raining.
And then there are all the amazing standard features that make Kodiak Canvas Tents a standard-bearer for campers of all stripes...
- Made of durable, breathable, and watertight Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas...So you
- Never have to deal with water or mugginess inside your tent. Plus, you don’t have to worry about touching the sides of your canvas tent because it won’t wick water!.
- A nice high 7 1⁄2’ peak ceiling height and steep 5' walls....So you can stand up, walk around, and even put your pants on without doing ‘The Worm’!
- A sturdy tube frame made of steel and reinforced with welded corner braces....So you can rest assured your tent will remain standing even in strong winds!
- Comes with heavy-duty 12” steel rod tent stakes....So you can secure tent on any type of ground!
- Includes a zippered storage bag...So you can pack up and move out quickly and easily!
It’s easy to see why Kodiak calls its Grand Cabin Tent ‘the King of all Camping Tents’! Get yours today by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button above.
Detailed specs on the Grand Cabin are below.
- Approx. Total Pack Weight (including tent, poles, stakes, and two storage bags): 174 LBS
- Tent Size: 26’L x 8’D
- Deluxe Awning Size: 12’L x 8’D.
- Center Room Dimensions: 11 1⁄2’L x 8’D
- Left & Right Room Dimensions: 8’D x 7’L
- Pack Size: Tent = 46”L x 14”W; Poles = 46”L x 12”W
- Capacity: 12 people
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz. Hydra-Shield canvas
- Wall Material: 8 1⁄2 oz. Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Floor Material: 13 1⁄2 oz. polyester reinforced vinyl with welded seams
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door; YKK #8 coil on windows
- Frame: 1” galvanized steel tubing
- Season: Can be use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
In a Kodiak Canvas Grand Cabin 12 Person Tent you will almost feel like you never left home! Add one to your shopping cart today to begin camping in luxury.