A 1+ Person (2P Option Purchase Separately) backpacking tent for 3 Season use. Simply Swap the 1+P Green base to the 2P yellow base per the number of campers and camping trip. Designed to meet the backpackers needs on the trail. Key features include - fly and tent ventilation, hang loops, storage pockets and more. Engineered using lightweight high strength nylon fabrics, DAC aluminum poles and YKK zippers. Replaceable base allows further carry weight savings of 6 oz of footprint.
- 1+ Person (2P Option Purchase Separately) convertible 2-in-1 Tent* with color coded pitch system. Also, Fly-footprint-pole pitch option**
- Canopy - 15D Nylon Lightweight Mesh No-See-Um
- Floor - 40D Nylon Tafetta PU 1500mm, WR, FR1
- Poles* - DAC 9 mm NSL
- Zippers - Rugged YKK with reflective cord pull & anti-snag separable zippers
- Includes 10 HD Aluminum 7075 Y stakes (0.56 oz/16 gm each), 4 reflective guy lines with adjusters, hang loops and pockets, pole repair tube, carry bag, pole bag and stake bag
*Includes ONLY 1+P Tent kit consisting of swappable canopy/floor and pole sections. 2P Conversion kit sold separately **Footprint sold separately.
Meets FR1 per CPAI-84 USA
- 3 season, 2 doors, 2 vestibules
1+ person: L x W x H 86.5x40x37 in / 220x102x94 cm
- 2 Vestibules 9.3 sq. ft / 0.86 sq. m each
- Packed weight 3 lb 10 oz / 1.6 kg
- Trail weight 3 lb 3 oz / 1.4 kg
- Fly-footprint weight 2 lb 6 oz / 1.1 kg
Note: The weight, dimensions and fabric colors will change with weather conditions in natural use and variability in the manufacturing process. Logo ink colors and location on the product are subject to change without prior notice.