The Oztent Rivergum XL Sleeping Bag is designed to protect you from the elements and perform above and beyond with it's mult-use design! The Rivergum sleeping bag can be purchased in a RH or LH side zip for single use convenience, it features a hood with drawstrings, when pulled will conform around your head and keep body temperature inside the sleeping bag, or by simply joining a RH and LH together creates a 2 person sleeping bag or one oversized bag for additional space. The supersoft fleece liner is included and is already zipped in for a rating of 14 degrees F, without the supersoft liner zipped in it is rated for 24 degrees F. Another removable fleece option to consider is using as a lightweight sleeping bag, a comforter when lounging around, or also can be washed seperately if entire sleeping bag doesn't require washing.
- Ripstop Cotton Canvas Outer Shell
- 2 x 150gsm Exothrem Polyester Fibre Filling
- SUPER SOFT Flannelette Lining
- Extra warm removable fleece lining
- Removable Fleece Lining
- Autolock Zipper - (The zip will not move unexpectedly)
- Canvas Carry Bag
- Rated to -10c (14 degrees F) with the fleece lining or -5c (24 degrees F) without.
- Fill: 2X150 g/sm Exotherm Polyester Fibre
- Dimensions: 92.5" (L) x 39.3" (W)
- Lining: Flannelette
- Pack Size: 17.7" x 13.7"
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Hand wash only
- Wash separately in warm water using mild detergent.
- Hand rinse with clean fresh water.
- Lay on flat surface in shade to dry thoroughly
- Never pack away damp, dirty or wet.
- Do not machine wash, bleach, dry clean or iron.