The OzTent RV-1 Fly is a very useful accessory, but is NOT needed for waterproofing as the OzTent RV-1 is 100% waterproof in itself. It's main uses are to keep out condensation during evening cool downs, keep the top of your OzTent RV-1 protected from the suns damaging UV rays long term and temperature comfort inside the tent. The RV-1 Fly simply zips to the backside of the awning on your OzTent RV-1 with a durable YKK zipper and is lifted off the tent with 2 poles creating an air exchange space, its that easy. The sides of the RV-1 Fly are also useful for protecting the tents side windows, which open from the inside. This allows them to be open during rainy weather or blazin hot sunshine and have wonderful air flow and creates a great place to store items you dont want inside the tent, like firewood, charcoal and the ice chest. With so many uses the RV-1 Fly really is a must have.
- Protects tent from UV sun damage long term
- Keeps tent cleaner on top
- Has reinforced grommets with PVC for added quality and durability.
- Made of Polyester Ripstop Nylon
- Helps keep temperatures comfortable in hotter and colder seasons.
- Prevents condensation inside the tent
- Creates extra dry outside storage space
- Comes complete with two poles, all ropes, stakes and carry bag.
- Color: Khaki Green/reflective silver
- Pack size 41" x 5" x5"
- Weight 7 lbs.