The OzTent RV-3 Fly is a great accessory, but is NOT needed for waterproofing because the OzTent RV-3 is 100% waterproof without a fly. The main uses are to keep out condensation when temperatures get cooler, protect the top of your OzTent RV-3 from the suns damaging UV rays when using long term and temperature control during different season for comfort inside the tent. The RV-3 Fly simply zips to the backside of the awning on your OzTent RV-3 with a top quality YKK zipper and is lifted off the tent with 2 poles creating an air exchange space, its that easy. The sides of the RV-3 Fly are winged to protect the tents side windows that conveniently open from the inside. This allows your tent windows to be open during rainy, humid weather or beating sun and have wonderful air flow. The winged sides also create a great place for storing items you dont want inside the tent, like firewood, charcoal and the ice chest. With so many uses everyone should have the RV-3 Fly.
- Color: Khaki Green/reflective silver
- Protects tent from UV sun damage long term
- Keeps tent cleaner on top
- Has reinforced grommets with PVC for added quality and durability.
- Made of Polyester Ripstop Nylon
- Helps keep temperatures comfortable in hotter and colder seasons.
- Prevents condensation inside the tent
- Creates extra dry outside storage space
- Comes complete with two poles, all ropes, stakes and carry bag.
- Pack size 41" x 5" x5"
- Weight 7 lbs.