The Cottonwood XLT offers the ultimate in versatile shade shelters. Based on our popular Cottonwood 10x10 design, the New XLT has two built-in awnings that can be extended out for additional sheltered area, lowered down to block wind and rain, or simply rolled up out of the way. Best of all, the two awnings can be attached to a vehicle roof rack, or a camper trailer awning track. PahaQue insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new Cottonwood XLT is the result of this blend of design, production skills, and our commitment to quality.
- Packs down to an ultra compact size 10” (rolled) x 30”
- Fits easily into it’s heavy duty, oversized carry bag with built-in adjustable shoulder strap.
- Designed to utilize high-performance, light weight aluminum tent poles
- Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating.
- Add the optional sidewalls (PN: CW10S) to enclose 3, or all 4 sides.
- Floor Size: 10' x 10'
- Inside Height at Peak: 8'
- Height of Sidewalls: 5'8"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Pole Diameter:Al. 3/4"
- Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded.
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+