How to Set Up an A Frame Visor
- First Time Installation: (If you have already installed your Visor, skip to step #3)
NOTE – Steps 1 through 4 also apply to our A-Frame Awning AFAWN
- Locate the two strips of ‘loop’ Velcro. You will attach these to the top edges of the sidewall.
- With the sidewall still lowered, locate the center edge of the Visor that has the Velcro sewn in. Place the center of that edge on the apex of the trailer. Continue attaching Visor edge.
- At this time, erect the trailer sidewall, and be sure to properly lock into place.
- Locate and assemble fiberglass perimeter pole. Begin inserting into pole sleeve beginning at the long webbing pocket on the left side of the Visor, as you face it.
- Once fully inserted, secure end of perimeter pole inside of pocket and close Velcro strip.
- Insert pegs at other end of awning poles into the grommets on either side of Visor.
- Lastly, insert guy line keder cords into rails alongside awning pole pockets and adjust guy line tensioners as needed.
NOTE: Do not store your Visor while wet for any extended period – always dry completely prior to long-term storage. Mildew damage is not covered by warranty.
!CAUTION! The effects of wind and rain on the Visor are unpredictable. Damage to the trailer and/or Visor may result. Please remove the Visor in heavy wind or rain. Damage due to weather is not covered by your warranty.