Kodiak Canvas Tent Features
Hydra Shield Canvas
- Kodiak Canvas tents are made with a superior, marine-grade, 100% cotton, Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up. Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel. Heavy-duty galvanized steel tube uprights. (1-inch diameter). Stands up to wind and snow (Not designed for heavy accumulations of snow). super-duty 16 oz vinyl floor, polyester reinforced. Top-rated YKK nylon coil zippers with durable nickel sliders. #10 on doors, #8 on windows and vents. Heavy-duty 12-inch steel rod stakes. The best choice in rocky or frozen ground.
- We carefully design our tents to not only be rugged, but comfortable and convenient. Here is a general list of features available in our tents. For specific details, check the features listed for each model.
D Style Doors:
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) for convenient access Four large windows with no-see-um mesh (50D Polyester). Provides excellent airflow, natural lighting, openness, and outdoor visibility.
Customizable organization system:
- One extra large gear loft can be used as a horizontal panel or sling style. Use on either end of the tent. A roomy mesh bag and nine-pocket organizer included. Use them individually, stack them in-line. Two sewn-in storage pockets. Mesh allows you to see what's inside.
Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag:
- Makes putting the tent away a snap. No cramming or re-rolling a tent to stuff it in a small bag. Strap handles to make transport easier. Never-lost instructions sewn into the storage bag. This tent is very simple to assemble, but this makes it even easier.
- . Designed so a gentle exterior breeze will actually funnel into the vents and force air to move through the tent. Positioned at the top to help allow heat to escape on a hot day. Zip them closed when they are not wanted.