The Bluescrew is more than just a tent peg. This ground-breaking ground anchor is a must-have for anyone who loves the great outdoors. Makes an ideal anchor for securing your pets, shelter, and sports equipment, it's like attaching a 250+ lbs anchor! Bluescrew's unique twist mechanism provides incredible resistance in hard soils, and are simply screwed in and out by hand. Made from durable, lightweight reinforced military grade plastic, they are equally effective in turf. Bluescrew can resist a number of forces from different directions simultaneously. The unique helix is designed to use the weight of the ground for resistance.
Also, check out the Large Bluescrew for Sand, Snow & Watercraft
CHECK OUT BLUESCREW GROUND ANCHOR REVIEW
This super secure sand anchor is perfect for:
- Tents & Tarps
- Roll Out RV Awnings
- Sun Shelters
- Dogs & Pets
- No Tools Required
- Attachment for D-Shackles
- For use in ground surfaces
- Anchor for staking Oztent RV tents
- Anchor for staking Jet Tents
- Length 13"
- 1 1/4" Auger
- Equivalent to a 200 lbs Anchor
Instructions for use:
- Position Bluescrew and screw it into the ground in a clockwise direction using downward pressure. Bluescrew should be inserted in line with the rope (for use with 1 rope) or vertically (for use with 2 ropes). To retrieve from ground simply turn anti-clockwise.