This durable and versatile Cabin Tent offers a great space for your family. With versatile functions like a convenient roll up front awning & side panel that can be set up into an awning for shaded comfort. Guaranteed 100% waterproof and made to endure in all weather types with built to last quality materials this Cabin Tent is just what you have been looking for on your next family outing. Includes zippered storage bag, tent stakes, & 2 person setup. Check out the Limited Lifetime Warranty and Accessories!
- View Kodiak Flex bow Features
- What is Kodiak Hydra-Shield Canvas?
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Care?
- Kodiak Canvas vs. Springbar Tents
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Owners Manual
- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
- Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Zippered storage bag.
- Approx Weight: 92 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Pack Size: Tent 32"L x 15"W Poles 46"L x 7"W
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. enclosed awning.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- Zippers: #10 on door, #8 on windows.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
- Two adults recommended for assembly.