Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 10’ x 10’ 6 Person Tent
With a Kodiak Flex-Bow Deluxe Canvas Tent, you’re prepared for camping in any season and situation.
Hunting trips in the winter....Family camping trips in the spring and summer....Surprise visits from distant relatives...
It’s the subtle comforts that set the Deluxe Kodiak Flex-Bow canvas tent apart from the basic model. Most notable is the increased level of temperature control you will have....
The Deluxe Flex-Bow has 2 additional windows with no-see-um mesh. Plus, there are two funnel flow vents, so you can fine tune the air flow and temperature to your liking.
You’ll also have a bit more organizational control, thanks to the loops on either side of the tent. Those can be used to hang your gear loft on the side of your choice.
- View Kodiak Flex bow Features
- What is Kodiak Hydra-Shield Canvas?
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Care?
- Kodiak Canvas vs. Springbar Tents
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Owners Manual
- The 100% Guaranteed Waterproof Hydra-Shield Canvas that’s watertight yet breathable. You’ll stay dry, even in torrential downpour, but it won’t get muggy inside!
- That watertight yet breathable canvas material is also made of custom woven, double fill 100% Cotton Duck. So you can actually touch the sides of your canvas tent and it won’t wick water!
- Easy access in and out through two large D-shaped doors equipped with #10 YKK zippers at the front and back of the tent...So, no more stepping over other people to get in and out!
- A nice, high 6’6” ceiling height....So you can put your pants on standing up!
- The high tensile spring steel Flex-Bow frame makes set up easy for you. But more importantly, it keeps the tent taut so it stays standing....Even when winds start blowing at double digits!
- Would you believe there’s even a huge 72” x 78” built-in awning? So you get a nice covered area right outside your tent where you can sit or stand!
- Along with the customizable gear loft, there are also organizer pockets...so you can easily store everything you need to have close by!
- You also get some heavy duty 12” steel rod stakes....so you can further secure your tent, even when the ground is rocky and uncooperative!
- And when you’re ready to pack your tent up, you’ll be able to do so quickly and simply with the handy strap & cinch storage bag!
Get your Kodiak Flex-Bow 6 Person Deluxe Canvas Tent today by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button above. Need more details? Check out the...
- Total Pack Weight (including stakes): 68 lbs.
- Pack Size: Tent = 30”L x 16”W; Poles = 50”L x 5.5”W
- Approximate weight: Tent body
- Approximate weight: Tent Poles = 23 LBS
- Approximate weight - Stakes 6 lbs
- Tent Capacity: 6 Person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz. Hydra-Shield cotton duck canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz. Hydra-Shield cotton duck canvas
- Floor Material: 16 oz. vinyl that has been Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1” galvanized, steel tubing
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8” solid, spring steel
- Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
Are you ready to start camping with a Deluxe Kodiak Flex-Bow 6 Person Canvas Tent? Add one to your shopping cart right now by clicking the ‘Add to Cart’ button above!