Kodiak Canvas Flex-Bow Deluxe 10’ x 14’ 8 Person Tent
Just because your tent needs to accommodate a lot of people, doesn’t mean you should have to go without the finer amenities.
Your Kodiak Flex-Bow 8 Person Deluxe Canvas Tent will provide you with spacious accommodations;
plus some nice bells and whistles not included in the basic model.
You’ll have far more temperature control in the Deluxe 10’ x 14’ Flex-Bow Canvas Tent.
You can let in as much of the breeze as you want while keeping out insects of all sizes using the four no-see-um mesh covered windows (two more than the Basic 10’ x 14’ model). And you can further control the air flow inside with the built-in roof vents.
The Deluxe Kodiak Flex-Bow 10’ x 14’ comes with some built-in organization too, so your stuff isn’t taking up all of your floor space. Flashlights, cell phones, batteries, and other things you need to keep close at hand can be stored in the organizer pockets. There’s also a gear loft you can use for storage. The loops for hanging the gear loft are on either side of the tent so you even get to decide where you want
- View Kodiak Flex bow Features
- What is Kodiak Hydra-Shield Canvas?
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Care?
- Kodiak Canvas vs. Springbar Tents
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Owners Manual
And then you have all the standard Kodiak Canvas Tent features that make it a cut above the rest...
- The tent material is made of a watertight yet breathable Hydra-Shield 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. So, you’ll actually be able to touch the sides of the tent because it doesn’t wick water but it won’t be muggy inside either!
There are two large ‘D’ shape doors at the front and back of the tent....So you can get in and out
easily without trampling over any of the family or friends you might be sharing your tent with!
- Nice high 6’6” ceilings for plenty of stand up and walk around space inside your tent!
- An innovative Flex-Bow frame that keeps the tent taut and sturdy when stormy winds blow, but is still easy enough for one person to set up!
- A spacious 84” x 78” built-in awning provides excellent sitting and standing space, right outside your tent!
- Secure your tent into even the rockiest ground using the standard issued strapping 12” steel
- You’ll even enjoy putting away your tent! And all you have to do is roll it up thanks to the handy strap-and-cinch storage bag!
You deserve the finer things. Go for the Deluxe Flex-Bow 10’ x 14’ Kodiak Canvas Tent! Just click the link above to add it to your shopping cart.
Looking for more info? Here all the specs on this model...
- Total Pack Weight (including stakes): 79 LBS
- Pack Size: Tent = 30”L x 16”W; Poles = 48”L x 5.5”W
- Approximate Weight: Tent Body = 50 LBS
- Approximate Weight: Tent Poles = 23 LBS.
- Approximate Weight: Stakes = 6 LBS
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz. Hydra-Shield Cotton Duck Canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz. Hydra-Shield Cotton Duck Canvas
- Floor Material: 16 oz. reinforced vinyl polyester
- Frame: 1” galvanized steel tubing
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8” solid spring steel
- Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
Click the ‘Add to cart’ button above to get your Kodiak Flex-Bow 10’ x 14’ Deluxe Canvas Tent today!