Kodiak Canvas introduces the new 10x14 Flex Bow VX tent, just in time for Fall camping! Offering the same high quality features found on the deluxe 6014 & 6010 Flex Bow tent models. The roof vent ports have been replaced with large triangle side windows on each side for maximum ventilation, and spectacular outdoor views from all sides. This feature is especially important when camping in the hot summer temps, allowing you to really open up the tent and let the fresh air circulate throughout the tent. When conditions change, simply zip the side windows closed for enclosure or close partially from the convenience of inside.
- What is Kodiak Hydra-Shield Canvas?
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Care?
- Kodiak Canvas vs. Springbar Tents
- Kodiak Canvas Tent Owners Manual
- Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
- Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
- Large 84x78-inch awning.
- Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
- Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.